We love getting experimental in the kitchen but we will never use colourings or flavourings to create our bespoke marshmallows. We only use the whole fruit to achieve bright, fresh colours and a rich burst of flavour.
what we've been up to:
- fig and blackcurrant for lancome
- charcoal and jasmine tea for cereal magazine
- vanilla and amerena cherry for harvey nichols
- matcha green tea and black sesame for teapigs
- raspberry and rose petal for mumm champagne
To find out more about the science bit, the money bit and any other bits... drop us a line
nb. a minimum 2 week lead time is needed for bespoke flavours (it gives us a bit more time to experiment)
We've got a few handy options to ensure all your corporate events are catered for. just download our corporate packages here
We just love a wedding. we love them so much that we'll do pretty much anything to have our mallows at them.
We'll put them in our custom favour boxes, wrap them in ribbon, create tiered displays with them, even whip you up your own flavour.