· By Oonagh Simms
S’Mores Iced Coffee Recipe
We're giving you a little 'S'more' for the bank holiday weekend and the lovely people at Two Chimps Coffee have shared with us their insanely good S’Mores Iced Coffee recipe. We know good mallows but these guys really know their coffee. Go give them a little nosy!
"Hey! We’re Two Chimps Coffee, bringing you a super-sippable, super chocolatey twist on the classic campfire treat!
This S’Mores Iced Coffee is delicious ‘till the last sip. A refreshing iced mocha base gets star treatment with whipped cream, biscuity shards and gooey-melty Madagascan Vanilla Bean Marshmallows. Yum! The biscuit crumb rim is ultra glam – it really takes your S’Mores Iced Coffee to the next level. Every iced mocha starts with a good coffee, and here’s one you’ll love! We’ve roasted it fresh at our carbon-neutral roastery in Rutland. Small-batch roasting multiple times each week brings out all the delicious flavour in the beans.
- Madagascan Vanilla Bean Marshmallows
- Double shot espresso or 60ml strongly brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce, plus extra for dipping and decorating
- 150ml milk or plant-based alternative
- Whipped cream
- 2 biscuits of your choice (we used digestives)
- Chop the marshmallows into cubes and place them on the skewer. Hold the skewer over the centre of a flame, close to but not touching the flame.
- Gently rotate the skewer so the marshmallow toasts evenly. You’ll see it gradually change colour to a golden brown. Set aside for later. It’s a good idea to keep them upright so the toasted exterior doesn’t stick to your work surface!
- Crush two biscuits to a fine crumb and pour them into a shallow dish. Dip the rim of your glass into some chocolate sauce and roll it in the biscuit crumbs. Set aside.
- Make your espresso or strongly brewed coffee and add it to the glass with the chocolate sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add a large handful of ice to the glass.
- Pour in the milk and stir.
- Swirl on the cream and add the toasted marshmallows. Decorate with extra sauce and biscuit pieces and best served with a straw!